[3830] NAQP CW VE4GV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE4GV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:24:36 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   40    18
   80:  108    37
   40:  218    46
   20:  329    45
   15:    8     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  704   152  Total Score = 107,008

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Team:

Comments:

Why is it that XYL comes back from beauty salon and asks you "how she
looks" 90 seconds before the start of NAQP?  "Fine
honey...Fine"...and cans go on head )translated to : Please leave me alone
for the next 12 hrs.)

Interesting test. I haven't done one of these semi-seriously in a while and now
having antennas for all bands ( and mag loop for receive)  makes it a lot more
interesting.  15m never really opened here and it hurt the score.
I'm always amazed at the good ears of CW ops - 100 w and relatively poor
antennas and they still hear me pretty well with 100 w.

Glad to provide the VE4 mult.  didn't hear any other except for VE4ET (VE4DXR's
new 2 letter call)   CU in SSB.

Rob VE4GV

TS 990s
KT 34XA@66 ft    40-2CD @ 72 feet