[3830] NAQP CW K9YC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9YC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:35:31 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   18     9
   80:  200    48
   40:  229    48
   20:  236    51
   15:  145    33
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  829   190  Total Score = 157,510

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

Well, I think I did about as well as I could, given my skill set and conditions.
The storm grabbed my 80/40 fan and wrapped it in a big madrone at 120 ft.
Probably start from scratch on that one. That was the driven element for a 2-el
Yagi, and the reflector is a dipole into which I switch stubs to tune it to CW
or SSB. It had also broken -- both feed wires broke -- so W6GJB and I lowered
it, repaired it, and pulled it back up. So the reflector became a dipole.
Worked very well -- 200 Qs on 80M. Caught K6EU tuning up on 10M at the start,
that was the only Q.

Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Jim K9YC