[3830] NAQP CW K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:41:06 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 09:58

  160:   6      3
   80:  10      3
   40:  17     10
   20:  30     20
   15:  10      9
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  73     45  Total Score = 3,285

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #6

Comments:

Despite the only poor to fair conditions and figuring there were probably many
stations missing, due to the severe weather in the Mid-West, this was a fun
event. I never did find a DC station for that new mult. I was surprised by the
contacts I made on 80m using my 12AVT Vertical. It has 40m radials on it. I had
never thought to try it on 80 before. I worked several stations on it that I
couldn't reach with my 40m Delta Loop. I spent the last half hour on 160m,
working 6 stations in 3 mults, including Steve, N2IC, on his NM mountain top.
TNX to all the KB'ers who gave me points. I'm looking forward to NAQP Phone
next weekend. Bert, K6CSL