[3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:36:47 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): AA4FU N4YDU N3ND N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  278    52
   80:  598    63
   40:  417    66
   20:  331    64
   15:  107    23
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1731   268  Total Score = 463,908

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Again this year we entered in the M2 class.  Our goals were targeted at
improving last years score and perhaps moving up in the overall M2 standings.
Conditions did not necessarily help with either of the goals. Who would have
thought that by 1919 UTC we would already be on 40 meters? The high bands just
did not deliver the desired rate. The loss of 10 and 15 multipliers was also
costly but fortunately the other bands were generous and helped out.

When 0500 UTC came around we were quite pleased and surprised to have beaten
last years Q count, if only by a few, and turned in what we hope was a
respectable score. The team pushed hard for everything we could.

Thanks to all participants for helping make this another outstanding team
adventure, for the repeats in those ESP Qs, and there were many, and for the
excellent activity on 80 meters. The band that just kept giving and giving.

A big thanks to our team members. It was great to get together again for
another NC4KW outing. Finally, thanks to Jack (W0UCE) for letting us use his
name. RIP in peace old PAL.

73,
BRUCE N1LN
Dan N3ND