[3830] NAQP CW KD2BGM Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KD2BGM Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:16:06 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KD2BGM
Operator(s): KD2BGM
Station: KD2BGM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  80     23
   15:   5      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  85     27  Total Score = 2,295

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Wow, first time I take part to a NAQP contest and I definitely enjoyed it. I
operated remotely for a few hours and had fun.
At times it was difficult to run the contest due to poor internet link as well
as the poor ergonomicity of doing everything with the mouse as well as typing
all the CW messages without using macros.
It has been fun none the less and I am sorry I couldn't operate more. Was
impressed by the level of activity as well as the number of worked states in
the time span I was active.

Here a brief recap of the number of station worked per state:

AZ      6
CA      13
CO      2
DC      2
DE      1
FL      1
IL      2
MD      5
MI      3
MN      4
MT      1
NC      4
NH      1
NJ      3
NM      2
NY      3
OH      4
ON      1
OR      3
PA      6
SD      1
UT      1
VA      6
WA      8
WI      1
WY      1

As an European, I loved it! Hope to be able to take part to the next ones as
well.

Stefano KD2BGM

RTX: TS-590S (5W)
Ant: Log Periodic Ant @50'