[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 03:09:20 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 20

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   1      1
   40:  10      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  12     11  Total Score = 132

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting shift in propagation on 40 tonight - nobody heard me in the first 5
minutes, then suddenly I was working CA!  15 and 20 meters devoid of signals I
could hear above strong local power line noise (I located this source and filed
a report with local utility....), and strong signals tonight from W4NZ, WH6YH,
N3ZZ, and W0BH, all on 40 meters. 80 meters more frustrating than last week.
Fantastic ears award to Joe, N8EA for pulling me out on 160!  Thanks to all for
the Qs, 73, MikeNH