[3830] NAQP SSB W4LT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4LT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 03:39:06 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     3
   40:  130    30
   20:  333    40
   15:    4     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  471    76  Total Score = 35,796

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Deep Dixie CC - Team #2

Comments:

Rig: Kenwood TS590s
Antenna - A3s, 2 half waves in phase for 40, End Fed Half Wave for 80

Not much time.  Squalid conditions.  Wind knocked my 80 wire from Tree #2, so
it was quite saggy but it tuned ok, so what the hell.

The 590 was connected to the logger, so went with it for this one. Computer
giving me headaches at first, it needs replaced.  But the 590 was talking to
it, so what the hell (again)...

Fun Stuff, but don't want to miss Saturday Night Live tonight!

Best 73 and thanks for the points from Tampa - Go Steelers!

Lu W4LT