[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 03:15:05 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 27

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  22     15
   40:  23     17
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  45     32  Total Score = 1,440

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Strange night. Very little SO2R possibility for me for some reason. Maybe it's
the rusty operator. Few answers to "second radio" CQs. Got beat out a
lot. When most go to 160, it's very lonely on 80.

K7SS was S2 once on 80 and S9 another time I heard him. Strange. KE0TT was S9
with QRP. Others up and down like crazy. It felt like the Twilight Zone for me
at times.

Have started work on simulation for a 160 antenna not that I'm at least on
80-10. Got my new tri-band yagi up in time to never hear a signal on 15 or 10.
Hmmm.

At least I'm awake now.

Back into my batcave now to recover.

Tnx for the QSOs.