[3830] CQ160 CW 4M1K(YV1KK) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qslvenezuelayv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 4M1K(YV1KK) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:51:49 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 4M1K
Operator(s): YV1KK
Station: YV1KK

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 720  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 49  Total Score = 717,605

Club: YV Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest… Great conditions

Spent most of my time CQing i think 98% CQ and 2% S/P

Definitely worth the work done to the antenna days before the contest, adding
20 more radials and changing the position of the antenna to a higher place
antenna is a INVERTED L for TX and RX  Euros were little difficult to work
(NEED RX Ant to EU) but despite this I have worked about 70 European stations
lot of new one for me on 160m great signal from OH0 and some OH LA SM The noise
level here is very low 1-3 db of noise that helped a lot to hear the low sig
stations almost without signal. Condx were much better the second day to EU

Very happy to work some South American station  HC2AO, OA4DX,CW5W,LU2DKT,PY2XB
some P40 and the BIG ones HK1R and PJ2T

After this contest I'm really thinking of making a major improvement in the
system for 160m I think we can do good things from here on this band whit
better antenna for TX and some RX antennas

720 Qsos and 50 DXCC whit just an Invertd L makes you think what you could do
with bigger antenna and few RX antennas

Equipament IC-775DSP 150w, N1MM+, K1EL USB Keyer

QTH Western part of Venezuela at 1650m more info at qrz.com

73 4M1K (YV1KK)