[3830] CQ160 CW K7DXX(AA7V) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7DXX(AA7V) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:22:27 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7DXX
Operator(s): AA7V
Station: K7DXX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 134  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 9  Total Score = 18,304

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

100w to 120 ft wire connected to coax center conductor.
Wire droops down to the top of a 20 foot tree.
The coax shield is connected at the top of a 35 foot tower.
All you can say about this antenna is that its SWR is pretty good, hi.

I was able to work ZF9, HK1, P4, NP2, KH6, XE, C6 and PJ2.
CN2AA was quite loud too and I think he may of heard  me, we shall see if the
QSO stays in the log. Heard other DX but they could not hear me.

Thanks to those guys that hung in there for numerous fills and other attempts
to ensure the QSO was logged.