[3830] CQ160 CW NB1N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NB1N Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:25:08 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

Total:  QSOs = 533  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 8  Total Score = 67,338

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:
K3
LP-PAN2

Ant:
K2KQ with two radials on ground
RX Ant.

Just before the contest started worked on both TX and RX antenna, adjusted TX
for middle of the CW portion of the band.  Antenna worked great without a
tuner.  RX antenna came in handy many times during the contest.

Had a lot of fun even without much DX, I was able to work everybody I heard.
The online score kept me motivated even though I was mostly falling behind.
One step forward 2 step back, :-(.

Ran most of the time, max rate 240, best 1 hr rate was 73.  Heard a lot of
familiar calls, thanks to everyone for the Qs.

73, Sandor - NB1N