[3830] CQ160 CW KG4IGC Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KG4IGC Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:09:05 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Summerville,SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10:19

Total:  QSOs = 192  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 7  Total Score = 88,889

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Tried to tune up my inverted L only to find extremely high SWR readings. Found
that the local squirrel population had chewed the feed line in half.  Patched
it back together in time to jump into the contest and it played well. Was not
feeling very well on Friday night so did not put much effort into the contest,
but did make a few Q's and got to work Morocco. Seemed like most of the
stations that I worked were on the East coast. Saturday night saw some DX
action with band openings to the Caribbean,SA EU and Africa. Worked several mid
west US and Canadian stations,a few Caribbean stations, but did not have any
luck working EU. I heard Slovenia but was not able to work them.

Rig Yaesue FT-DX3000
PWR:100
Ant. Inverted L