[3830] CQ160 CW IK2CLB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW IK2CLB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:50:06 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: IK2CLB
Operator(s): IK2CLB
Station: IK2CLB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 589  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 60  Total Score = 236,005

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

I spent only 16 hours at shack, antennas system deserved a greater
commitment,maybe next year will be better.
Used:
TX: icom 726 100w
Rx: perseus
rx antenna:
270 meters long, beverage toward west
170 meters long, beverage toward east
TX antenna.
vertical full size dipole ( yes, 80 meters tall :-) )

This system has allowed me to contact 30 Nord american stations thanks to
patience and big ears from overseas stations, but unfortunatly  could not stand
both full nights, but only few hours a night. :-(

73 de Marco