[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:04:41 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 1

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  15
   20:  48
   15:  17
   10:
------------
Total:  80  Mults = 65  Total Score = 5,200

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

One more mult and it would have been an even mile.

Great fun, in spite of my new K3S which seems to be experiencing some sort of
RFI. Can't do more than 50 or 60 watts without it going key down on me. Break
out the toroids. I never had this problem with my Omni VI's.

Many thanks to all for pulling me out of the noise and working me.

Hasta a la 03z!

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)