[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 03:16:44 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 3

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  31     17
   40:  16      7
   20:   8      8
   15:   0
   10:   0
    6:   0
-------------------
Total:  55     32  Total Score = 1,760

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Really good band condx, with some strong sigs on 20 from the midwest and 5,7, 4,
9, and 8 district QSOs. 40 was good, but seemed to dry up  quickly. 80 was quiet
and the money band, but of course I lack 160 meters and that'a a very good band
now, so the maddening crowd went to 160 and left me. Am working on a design for
a 160 loaded tower now. But no chance for a while. Running neck and neck with my
good friend, KZ5D, at each QSL. Art probably left me in the dust with his
capability on 160. Good to hear some NA Sprint bigs warming up. See youall
Saturday night. Jim N3BB