[3830] MnQP KE0TT Rover QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP KE0TT Rover QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 18:40:27 +0000
Minnesota QSO Party

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: Rover QRP
QTH: 7 counties
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:      59
   40:     146
   20:      38
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     243       0  Mults = 71  Total Score = 34,506

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 at 5 watts to a 66' inverted vee fed at 21' high, or a 22' vertical with
radials laid out on the ground (snow). Thanks for your great copy of my QRP
sigs, always fun to see what 5 watts will do.  OM2VL: 2 QSO's, VE7JH, several
CA and FL  on 40M, for examples. Temps were pretty decent for a February day in
MN:  started at 12F and by late afternoon, was about 32F with bright sunshine,
so had to crack the windows on the SUV to keep cool.  The wind was howling in
the morning, rocking the SUV while sitting still, but subsided by late
afternoon.  All in all, enjoyed the day. Covered 7 counties. Discovered I spent
4:15 hours of the 10 hours driving and 5:45 hours contesting.  Hmmm.  May make
some changes next year...  C U next time, 73,  Dan  ke0tt