[3830] BC QSO VA7QD(@VE7IO) Multi-OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7io@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VA7QD(@VE7IO) Multi-OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 21:24:57 +0000
British Columbia QSO Party

Call: VA7QD
Operator(s): VA7QD VA7NLF VA7NF VE7IO
Station: VE7IO

Class: Multi-OpMixed HP
QTH: Surrey BC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    2      0      0        3          0         0
   80:   14     14      6       10         10         4
   40:    2    137      2        1         45         2
   20:   34    301     54       19         52        23
   15:   16    139      7       14         35         6
   10:    1      0      0        1          0         0
Total:   69    591     69       45        142        35  Total Score = 389,704

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The contest was a fun event and a superb team effort.
We managed to get a 160 meter antenna up and on the air just one day before the
contest despite less than ideal weather (snow). Also, on Thursday our main
computer refused to turn on after a area power failure on Wednesday, a trip to
the computer shop on Friday confirmed a dead power supply, this was replaced
and we were operational by Friday evening.

We had three stations on the air running full legal limit. The radios were a
Flex 6700, Icom 7600 and an Icom 7300.  For antennas we had a TH7 at 70', a 3
element SteppIR at 60', a Mosley CL33 at 70' and wire antennas for 40, 80 and
160. For logging we used N1MM+ with 4 computers networked together.  We had
great performance from the radios, computers and software.
The operators persisted through the slow periods and found rates picked up as
the day wore on but were terrible by time the contest ended.

To all the stations that provided us with Q's and mults we thank you very
much.

73
Fred VE7IO