[3830] MnQP K0PC Mobile Single Xmtr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0PC Mobile Single Xmtr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 23:55:50 +0000
Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Mobile Single Xmtr LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      0        0
   80:      0        0
   40:      0        0
   20:      0        0
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
-------------------------
Total:      1        1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I guess 2017 was the year Murphy struck MNQP hard. I can only blame him for the
lousy band conditions, the rest of the problem was self-inflicted. I did a
one-man operation this year so I was recording the contest audio to transcribe
later into the log. My recording program saves the audio to a file every hour
and continues on. Well, I didn't have it set up right and it stopped after the
saving the first hour. It took me half an hour to notice it and get it
recording again.

So my log has a big hole in it and I can't even submit it as a check log. Sorry
guys. I had to put a score of 1 here to get the robot to accept it.

I did carry on with my planned route even though my score was shot. There were
a lot of guys on the other end looking for the counties I committed to. Road
and weather conditions were great, band conditions were lousy. I guess I have
to look on the bright side. The mice didn't snack on my car (N0HJZ/m) and the
radio doesn't have parts hanging out of it (K0LD/m).

I'm already looking forward to MNQP 2018, the twentieth year of MWA
sponsorship!

73, Pat KØPC