[3830] RTTY WPX WA1FCN SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WA1FCN SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:14:41 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: al
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
   80:
   40:  816
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  816  Prefixes = 446  Total Score = 1,175,656

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well well well, everything came together.  40 mtr propagation gods
favored us, Weather was fine ,operator was up to the task and no
visits from Murphy .....  This gave me my second best ever single
band score in WPX !
Antenna a 2 el beam at 75 ft.
   A couple years ago I tried for a simple North American Record
   Single band 40  low power.   I was 6k under record ok last year
same try   3k under record !  This year back again only this time
I think I blew away the record ! Gosh I wonder if someone else
did the same thing!
   73 BoB WA1FCN
!