[3830] RTTY WPX KU7Y SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KU7Y SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:37:18 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  58
   15:   3
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only got on for a short time and spent a lot of that trying to get the audio
tones from the SignaLink USB to the TX.  Had to boot the Win 10 computer to fix
that but then everything worked OK.  Had to leave the tower cranked down due to
the high winds we have been getting the past few days so the little yagi was
only at 25'.  The Rotor is still stuck at about 85 degrees which sure doesn't
help me work the PAC area or the JA's.  But it's always a fun contest.  Wish I
had had more time to play. Thanks to all those who were able to copy my little
4w signal.

KX3 @ 4w
3 ele yagi @ 25'.