[3830] RTTY WPX WB9TFH SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@aim.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WB9TFH SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 03:50:04 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  155
   40:  214
   20:  193
   15:   66
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My longest time operating a contest, my highest score ever for any contest.
Lots of fun. Had N1MM cruising along using the band map. The condx could have
been better. One ZL, no JA's. Lots of EU. Not many SA or Central America.
Seemed like more OP's could have been on, it was tough going for runs. Got many
SMCer's, thanks. I could of had a lot more contacts, but we had very strong
winds here and it affected my RF. I believe it blew my RF off course. Anyone
else experience it?
Thanks all,
CU all soon.
73, Gil WB9TFH :)