[3830] RTTY WPX LZ7A(@LZ1KAA) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz7aa@valiart.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LZ7A(@LZ1KAA) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:16:38 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LZ7A
Operator(s): LZ1AO LZ1FY LZ1PV LZ1RF LZ3LZ LZ3TL LZ5DD LZ5EE LZ7AA
Station: LZ1KAA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Sofia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  565
   40:  982
   20:  842
   15:  244
   10:
------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

We were very happy to see the bands full of stations. Intensive work and
constant alignment to the changing conditions were the key factor of success.
We neglected the work during the night hours and lost focus after midnight.
This is very typical when you count on people to stay focused and productive
after an exhaustive work week. Sunday evening, stations went mad, dashing for
the final and turned o.'s back to the good manners, but the tempo increased
overall.
15m propagation was better to South America than N.A. Many times i was hearing
PY and LU stations stronger than the Europeans. Far East wasn't good for us.
10m din't open at all - complete silence.
Overall, nice spree weekend and good mood shared with friends and the great
hobby.

best regards,
LZ1KAA Team