[3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:33:03 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): N9CK K3WA K9NR K9CT N7US K9WX
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  612
   40: 1337
   20: 1135
   15:  552
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

All in all, good propagation conditions. We miss 10m and 15m was much less than
last year. However, conditions on the low bands were good. Bands were quiet.
Could the conditions be better? Yes...but this is what we have.

We had a very good team. Lots of food and stories shared. AI9T usually join us
but found out he had a blocked artery the week before and had 5 stents done on
Wednesday before the contest. We missed Steve and hope he gets better soon.

Our best rates were the first four hours of the contest. We had 13 hours of
over 100 QSOs.

We used FlexRadio 6500 and 6700 with Maestro interfaces using the latest
publicly released software. The computers were just replaced prior to the
contest with much better computational power. No lagging on decodes or matches
to the check. We ran MMTTY and 2Tone and N1MM Plus and they worked flawlessly.

Thanks for all the QSOs and fun time on the bands.

73, Craig K9CT