[3830] RTTY WPX WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 23:50:11 +0000
CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
   80:   62
   40:  284
   20:  325
   15:  252
   10:    0
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Since I knew that 10 (no existent here) and 15 were not going to be on the 'Hit
Parade' this year, I tried to push on the bottom three bands.  EUs were sparse
and very hard to get my 100w print thru to them so my 3 pointers were way down
this year. Not much activity in Central- South America, but thank you JAs, YBs
and up & coming BY activity for variety.

Canadian Special Callsigns for this year helped push the Prefix number up to
make up for the poorer conditions.

Thanks for all the calls that dug in there on Sunday handing out new numbers.

WN6K, Paul

N6KI BookReport: "Home" by Harlan Coben (191 pages of)