[3830] ARRLDX CW G3LET SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, peter@tilgate.co.uk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW G3LET SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:18:24 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: G3LET
Operator(s): G3LET
Station: G3LET

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: RH11 9AF
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:  226    35
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  226    35  Total Score = 23,730

Club:

Comments:

K3  260 ft sloping wire, suspended from sequoia at 155 ft, end fed in shack
First night was easily the best.  Second night saw heavy QSB and much weaker
signals with emphasis on the southern states.
This was a a relaxed part time effort, mainly in order to requalify for my
Short Contest Call M5O.  I didn't identify too many UK stations attempting 160m
SB, so hopefully successful!
Thanks to all who called or responded, especially to Ken K4TEA, Roger VE3ZI and
Mike VE3VHB, all of whom I first worked more than 55 years ago!

73, Peter G3LET