[3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:24:38 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

  160:  111    60
   80:  371    88
   40:  931   112
   20: 1222   121
   15:  830   106
   10:   47    23
-------------------
Total: 3512   510  Total Score = 5,365,710

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I was expecting depressed conditions, but openings on the lower bands made up
for the loss of 10M this year.  I was amazed at how loud some of the 160M
stations in europe were here.  Slept 3 hours the first night and 6 hours the
second night.  Missed what seemed to be a great 40M opening to europe once
again on Sunday evening due to Church commitments.   Left the chair at 4:30PM
local time and didn't return till just after 6:30.  Probably missed a couple of
hundred QSOs and a couple of multipliers as well.  Had a great time, but it is
really getting tough to keep alert for such long stressful periods.  Too bad
there isn't a time limit for single ops.  Ha!  Hope you all enjoyed our radio
sporting this weekend.  See you all next time.

73 de Sig, N3RS