[3830] ARRLDX CW K2AL SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2al@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2AL SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:43:07 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2AL
Operator(s): K2AL
Station: K2AL

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 14:34

  160:
   80:
   40:   76    36
   20:   33    25
   15:   27    22
   10:
-------------------
Total:  136    83  Total Score = 33,864

Club: New Providence ARC

Comments:

Icom-703 and Elecraft K-1. 5 watts. Dipole
My beam rotator seized up set on Northwest so could not use my 3-El mini beam
very effectively.
And my 80 meter dipole fell down Saturday night- broken trap- so nothing done
on 80.
Would like to work 100 countries in this contest, but was realistically
shooting for minimum 50 countries worked. Ended up working 53 unique countries.

Almost total washout regarding South and Central America. Could not hear me.
Tnx to all those stations who were patient enough to listen for my call several
times. Much appreciated.   K2AL