[3830] ARRLDX CW ZF9CW(K5GO) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ZF9CW(K5GO) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:28:23 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF9CW
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: ZF9CW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cayman Brac
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  370    57
   80:  701    56
   40: 1153    60
   20: 1417    61
   15: 1005    59
   10:   84    13
-------------------
Total: 4730   306  Total Score = 4,342,140

Club: CARS

Comments:

Thanks to the stations who moved when asked.  Lots of fun moving multipliers.

I spent way too many hours on Sunday trying to force 10 meters to open so I
could work several hundred stations and about 50 multipliers but couldn't make
it happen.  Should have kept my nose to the grind stone and chosen rate on 15
and 20 instead.

Okay, there were two radios on the table so I checked SO2R ;-). Lots more to
learn for me to get any substantial benefit.

TS-590S X 2
Verticals

Back to Arkansas in a few days.

73.  Stan, ZF9CW