[3830] ARRLDX CW K7DR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7DR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 02:45:23 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   34    25
   40:
   20:   41    26
   15:   77    41
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  156    96  Total Score = 44,928

Club:

Comments:

FTdx3000 100w
135 ft Inv L at 25 feet
Win-Test 4.24.0

I was in and out of the shack all weekend. Here in Metro Detroit it was in
upper 60's (35 deg above normal) and totally sunny Sat and Sun so BIC time
suffered!

With my very modest set-up I had some good luck working DX into EU, the
Caribbean and SA on 80 Friday night, but the condx were not nearly as good Sat
night when it was a struggle to work any DX.

15 was in good shape both days, and Sun the propagation around the Caribbean
was like a spotlight moving around, as each area took it's turn coming in loud
S9 plus 20-30 with the other areas weak.

Decided to stay off 40 and only got on 20 Sun afternoon, after I worked most of
the regular stations on 15.

73 - Dave K7DR