[3830] ARRLDX CW W0PV SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johnrech@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0PV SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:13:34 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0PV
Operator(s): W0PV
Station: W0PV

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:  137    65
   40:  218    72
   20:  201    75
   15:   98    52
   10:   21    18
-------------------
Total:  675   282  Total Score = 571,050

Club: NAQRO Contesters

Comments:

Not in mood, made 1 Q on Friday night, hit the off button, watched TV with YL,
LOL.

However, turned the old IC-781 back on early Saturday and heard 15m open well
to Europe. Huh! Started making contacts. YL then came and pulled me away for
yard work, just before thunderstorm came by causing another QRT period!

Saturday evening was fabulous, despite only a 40m 1/4w vertical with few
radials (used on 15m too) and a 30 foot high Tee top wire vert for 80m. Those
band conditions really made it worthwhile; its good to be in FL ;-)

Sunday was mostly filling in 20m with the dipole wire @ 30 ft. But again, the
YL pulled me off-the-air for a long matinee lunch and cruise around town (great
WX).

All in all, good fun, and as usual, many thanks to the DX ops that struggled to
copy my weak signal.

73 de John