[3830] ARRLDX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp2xf@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:49:28 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:  286    38
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  286    38  Total Score = 32,604

Club:

Comments:

TNX all QSO's.

First time on 160m in ARRL DX. I was just courious how is this... ;)

Conditions were average too good, with second night a bit better and VERY
selective propagation. The beggining of the contest was surprisingly good for
me, with a decent run between 01:00 - 02:00 UTC (abt 50 QSO's in 60 minutes).
East Coast signals were sometimes s6-7 on Beverage's... After connecting to the
livescore board I could not believe my eyes - I was on top of HG8DX, 9A5CW and
few others, considering QSO number and mults. But my happiness didn't last too
long: around 02:15 UTC someone cut off the propagation and was never back again
that night... It was preetty interesting to see that exactely in the same moment
HG8DX, 9A5CW, OK3C started to enjoy their openings and had many callers that I
could not hear at all!

Second night - more stable, but with a visible advantage of south EU stations.

Best DX's: AA7A from AZ, W0BV and W6GX from CO.
BTW I could also hear KL7RA at my sunrise, on sunday morning...

Set up:
IC775 + IC765 in diversity receiving
T-vertical with abt 80 radials for Xmit, RX: 270, 295, 305deg Beverages,
300-320m long.

Congrats to all of you and TNX for competition.
73's
Mac SP2XF/SN2M