[3830] ARRLDX CW W4GE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4GE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 01:50:25 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   12    11
   80:   86    52
   40:  148    64
   20:  201    72
   15:  158    63
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  605   262  Total Score = 475,530

Club:

Comments:

Didn't expect to run this contest, but I made a mistake of sitting down and
looking at the P3 panadapter on 15m which led to my saying, "Honey, do you
mind if I do a Contest this weekend?"  To which my lovely wife replied
"well we have social engagements on Fri, Sat and Sun, but go ahead and
have fun."  Thus, I was able to eke out 16 hours of play time on the radio
-- all S&P, so no high scores but I tried for a lot of multipliers.
Saturday night on 80, 40 and 160m was delightful.  Hope those condxs keep up in
the years ahead.

Rig:
K3, P3, Acom 1500
Antennas:
Hex beam at 35ft, OCF fed with twin lead at 40ft, full 1/4 wave 80m vertical

Thanks to all for being polite and those who didn't use some arcane cut numbers
like 'TTT' and 'RR'.  Se you in the next 'Test.

Rick
W4GE