[3830] CWopsT WT2P LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:14:49 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 22

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  14
   20:  16
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 29  Total Score = 870

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

SO2R Remote. First tried it last night in the Phone Fray, now this afternoon for
the CWT. Things seem to work well, however I need to do some fine tuning on the
client of of the software in terms of sidetones and audio.

I'd appreciate any reports of "choppy" CW that I may have been
sending, in order to help me continue to fine-tune things.

Radios: KX3 + KXPA100, IC-7300
GH Everyware for automatic antenna switching

Software:
Remotehams RCForb Server (two instances, one for each radio)
Remotehams RCForb Client (two instances on my laptop, one for each radio)
GHE Server (antenna switching)
OpenVPN VPN into my server located in Newark, NJ with a path back out to my
home (Aurora, IL) -- no noticeable latency or jittering.
N1MM for logging/GHE Client software for antenna switching

Notes:
The RCForb client software audio doesn't currently let you put radio 1 in one
ear and radio 2 in the other ear, so I had to make do with adjusting the volume
on each instance and occasionally muting the other radio to make a QSO. I'll
have to look into this

Pic of the setup here (from last night):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16820623/wt2p-so2r%20remote.jpg