[3830] SCQP N1CC Single Op FixedMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP N1CC Single Op FixedMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 03:09:30 +0000
South Carolina QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: Single Op FixedMixed QRP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:    4     10      0
   40:    3      0      0
   20:   24     17      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   31     27      0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 4,971

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3 @ 5 Watts all modes.  F12 C3 $64'.80/40 Fan dipole @ 50'.  WriteLog
V12.13B did not score the band/mode contacts correctly.  Had to manually
go through the log to get: 80 = 4 CW, 10 PH; 40 3 CW, 0 PH; and 20 34 CW, 17
PH.  39 county total for both modes. Final score includes bonus of 1,500
points. (SC Score Engine does not like Cabrillo from Writelog after the fact, I
hope they resolve it since my score disagrees with the SC "Engine" for
the first time.)

Since I did QRP last year, I did that again.  Conditions were pretty terrible
80 Phone better than CW<, 40 Phone no contacts, and a lot of failed contacts
on 20M because SC operators could not pull out my exchange.

Only worked a few of the mobiles, and that was pretty intense except for W1TEF
and N4XL who were both top ops.  Next tier is WW4SF - he must have had a lot of
noise problems.

This was fun - but I will probably go to 100W next year, the effort was a bit
much this time around.

See you in NCQP on Sunday!