[3830] NAQP RTTY N1IXF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1IXF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 05:05:19 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  132    30
   40:  163    38
   20:  161    34
   15:   32    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  488   114  Total Score = 55,632

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

That was fun!  Good activity and condx were pretty good.  Had very hard rain
late afternoon and evening that made for precipitation static on 40M... my
SteppIR doesn't suffer that malady. I expected more from 15M and went there
several times but few stations on the band and no runs there.  No course I
called into an empty band on 10M but at least I tried.  I never heard a single
diddle on 10M.

Had decent runs on 20, 40, and 80 even if they tended to be short lived.  I met
my goal to move around more than I usually do.  I kept reminding myself to try
something different whenever my rate fell below 50.  I still need to work on
ESM... apologies to those I messed up and slowed down by sending my call more
than necessary.

Thanks for all the Q's and always good to work familiar calls.

73, Rich N1IXF

SO1R Station
FT-1000MP with mods
Homebrew interface