[3830] NAQP RTTY NA6O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NA6O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 05:46:25 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.8

   80:   47    21
   40:   95    35
   20:  101    39
   15:   24    15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  267   110  Total Score = 29,370

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

TS-590s, KPA500, verticals, dipoles at 15 ft, N1MM+

My R6000 vertical died after the first 10 min, so all the high-band stuff was
done on my trusty dipole at 15 ft. 20 was ok but seemed like a lot of work and
my attempts at running were pretty dismal. 40 on the other hand was great,
limited only by the onset of darkness when the failing streetlight just about
puts me out of business. Thank heavens for my Wellbrook loop, at least I could
stumble along some more. 80 was packed at the end of the contest; S&P was
super-productive. Ended up putting in more time than planned since things
started going better later in the contest. So it's up the ladder tomorrow to
see what's goin on with that vertical.