[3830] NAQP RTTY K9YC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9YC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 18:47:01 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 9:20
Radios: SO2R

   80:  102    36
   40:  147    37
   20:  123    40
   15:   57    21
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  430   135  Total Score = 58,050

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

The day began badly -- I woke up with a stomach flu and too dizzy to stand, and
went back to bed. It was noon (20Z) before I felt like I could make it to the
shack without hurting myself, and it was an hour before I felt somewhat
competent. By then, 15 was getting to be worked out, and I feel like I missed a
lot of mults and Qs. After an hour or so, I got going with SO2R. 20 was poor for
short hops, and I missed mults I usually work. Activity also seemed down. I
worked no one from UT, GA, VT, NH, ME, RI, DE VE4, KP2, KP4, and the eastern
Provinces on any band, NV and MT only on 80. I can't blame missing most of
these mults on propagation -- VE2, CT, MA, VA, NC, SC, FL, and TN stations were
there on all bands, including 80M. WP3E called CQ on 40 at 0559Z.

Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Jim K9YC