[3830] NAQP RTTY W6TCP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6tcpian@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W6TCP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 22:19:15 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W6TCP
Operator(s): W6TCP
Station: W6TCP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Milpitas, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:   66    26
   20:  111    41
   15:   22     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  200    77  Total Score = 15,400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

First ever RTTY Contest and boy was it fun! No Antenna for 80m which looking
back was a mistake but I didn't have time to get anything in the air!  Also, it
was a little cold in the shack (AKA Garage) for an extended period so I had to
take more coffee breaks.

I managed Zone 2 for a new one so that was a bonus!

Thanks to Gary NA6O for the configuration help, Chris N6WM for the motivation,
Dick K6LRN for the 10m contact and Stu K6TU our team captain.