[3830] NAQP RTTY WA3EKL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA3EKL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:16:18 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WA3EKL
Operator(s): WA3EKL K0OO KB3VQC N3DPB KG4USN
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:  216    42
   40:  120    41
   20:  156    29
   15:   49    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  541   127  Total Score = 68,707

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

>From the contest crew at WA3EKL.  This was our fourth RTTY contest with a
minimal crew.  The food was delicious as usual.  We did better than we had
anticipated with no equipment or crew failures. Everyone had a great time
operating and is really enjoying RTTY contesting mode.

I can not let this go without taking note that LEW GORDON K4VX became a silent
key in the middle of this contest.  Lew was a strong supporter of contesting
and all things Ham Radio.   Our thoughts go out to Teri NS0Z and the rest of
the household.

 See you next week in the pile ups.

73

the  WA3EKL CONTESTING TEAM