[3830] CQ160 SSB 6Y1M(@6Y1LZ) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, adi.voh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB 6Y1M(@6Y1LZ) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:38:36 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: 6Y1M
Operator(s): RN5M S55M
Station: 6Y1LZ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FK08XK
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 941  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 57  Total Score = 659,490

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

What to say? Thanks to all of you for nice qso's! It was a nice experience for
Roman RN5M and me. We are both CW fans and this was a hard one for us. The
propagation was not so good . Anyway, we worked 209 EU stations of which 39 DL
and 23 EA,  so we are happy. Not so happy with AS but 2 stations in log TA3D
and P33W. We missed KS7T so nothing about WAS in two nights on 160m. KS7T was
the only station we heard-called but got no answer.
On the other side UA7K bombed in at 00:33 Z on first night. It was first EU in
our log.
Saturday afternoon IT9WNU was heard well under the bright sunlight at 22:30
UTC. We called him (together with NP2J..) but no reaction at all. We managed to
work him later.
Nice competition with K1LZ (operated by K1LZ&K3JO) to test the difference
between locations.
We have 8 S5 stations in log! Not bad at al! Hvala vsem!

Jeff was again contesting on some other planet with special 160m karma.
Congrats VY2ZM!

Our equipment:

2 x IC-7800 interlocked
PA ACOM 2000A
Ant1: INV V
Ant2: Full size 1/4 wavelength vertical
RX ant: FLAG

Big thanks to Krassy for making this dream come through!

RN5M & S55M