[3830] CQ160 SSB SN2M(SP2XF) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp2xf@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB SN2M(SP2XF) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:37:25 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JO92PR
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 987  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 68  Total Score = 529,353

Club:

Comments:

TNX all QSO's!
Great fun, 196 QSO's during the 1st hour!

My congrats to Peter OK7K - great score and impressive qso number with  W/VE!
Also for Roli LY4A - amazing DXCC number, special congrats for working KL7 and
many other difficult DX's!

Set-up:
ICOM 765, 775 + PA
T-vertical (23m + top loading wires), 80x ground radials, INV V @21m
9 Beverages 300-350m

I'm glad to improve my score from 2014 and break SP records in all categories,
including MultiOp ;) Nevertheless, I know there is still a lot to be done at
the station, to make it more competitive. First of all I need a full size 40m
tall vertical, phased Beverage's and fully inband operative SO2R system...

NA openings - much better second night and sunday morning, before SR. I didn't
ever dream about working same number of states/provinces as in CW part! Best
moments - working WD5COV from New Mexico (great sig!) and WD5R from Arkansas.
I was hearing a whisper from KL7SB, but too much EU qrm...

Poor activity from Asia, and almost zero activity from Africa (only 3V8CB wkd).
I know a YB1 was calling and someone from VK, but... sometimes even 350m long
Bev is way too short on this band...

73's and CU next year
Mac SP2XF/SN2M

PS.
I have recording of the whole contest in stereo MP3 files, if you want to check
your signal just send me an email: sp2xf@wp.pl