[3830] CWopsT NA8V HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NA8V HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:07:41 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 1

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): :36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  46
   20:  22
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,420

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Right after I finished setting up the logger for this session, the fone rang.
Robo call from the power company telling me there would be a power shutoff for
two hrs beginning at 2pm (19z).  so i started shutting everything down and sure
enough, the power was cut right at the top of the hour.  Went out to get the
mail, picked up a few sticks and wandered around.  Came back in to find the
power back on!  Guess it didn't take so long to fix whatever, which was
probably related to the storm caused outage last night.

Condx not so good on 20, 40 wasn't bad at all especially considering the high K

Hopefully things won't be too bad at 03z, although it's raining and thundering
again now so I expect it'll continue to be noisy.

greg/na8v