[3830] NAQP RTTY K4MI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4mi.will@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4MI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 00:43:09 +0000
North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K4MI
Operator(s): K4MI
Station: K4MI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:  27     14
   40:  37     16
   20:  15      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  79     39  Total Score = 3,081

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

With so many other activities going on this weekend I was not able to spend as
much time on this contest as I would have liked. I was at a local
makers/builders group session working on a project and didn't get to start the
contest until 90 minutes in. I also had a club dinner that evening that
happened right around the time some strong/severe thunderstorms came through my
area, and I never got back on afterward due to exhaustion. I would have liked to
put more time and effort into this, but this was the best I could do.

I did use the "BigFrank" moniker in honor of Frank K4EC (SK), a
prominent PVRC member and frequent "Goat Farm" contester with NR4M's
group. It was nice seeing so many other PVRC and Goat Farm contesters using the
same moniker in this contest.