[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2GZ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2GZ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:14:19 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2GZ
Operator(s): N2GZ K1JR WE2W KD2ERI
Station: N2GZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 15.9

  160:   30    26
   80:  100    54
   40:  118    59
   20:  237    83
   15:  141    51
   10:   52    22
-------------------
Total:  678   295  Total Score = 598,260

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The last hurrah for N2GZ@FN31vi... Some major changes to the station are coming,
and I will be on the air much for the next few years while things are redone.

Had some friends over to give things one last go.  Seemed to be a one band show
much of the afternoon, but we teamed up and shared the tribander for a multi two
effort while propagation was in the same direction for multiple bands.

Spent a lot of time socializing and playing board games. Hence the low op
times.

Looking forward to what is to come.