[3830] ARRLDX SSB W2IRT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, contesting@w2irt.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W2IRT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:18:44 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2IRT
Operator(s): W2IRT K2RWF
Station: W2IRT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   21    18
   80:  115    58
   40:  249    81
   20:  781   100
   15:  158    56
   10:   79    22
-------------------
Total: 1403   335  Total Score = 1,407,000

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time ever doing a Multi-single. What a BIG difference to not just have a
second op, but an EXCELLENT one at that. Way to go, Rob, K2RWF! I'm not a
quivering mess as I type this, which is usually typical after a SOAB/a entry.

Just AWFUL conditions. Almost nothing on 10 either day, but a bit of a bright
spot of TEP on Sunday afternoon for a few more mults. No JAs on 15 and only a
handful on 20 and a couple on 40. Northern Europe was mostly absent as was
Mother Russia. A geomagnetic storm on Friday into early Sunday was the problem,
and the unspot number on Sunday was zero, which added to the fun. Ah well, ya
works with what ya get.

Equipment-wise everything worked flawlessly; the K3s earned its keep as did Big
Al, and Big Aluminum.

Maybe I'll play in WPX but if not, see all y'all in CQWW-SSB. Have a good
off-season!