[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0MB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0fw@att.nmet
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W0MB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:58:48 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

  160:   17    14
   80:   52    34
   40:   91    49
   20:  150    63
   15:  111    43
   10:   51    18
-------------------
Total:  472   221  Total Score = 312,273

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS: Kenwood TS590, Alpha 76A, Mosley PRO67B, Dipoles for 40 and 75 meters,
Inverted L on 160, 620 foot beverage. SFI on 3/4 78, 22, 01 and 73,16,4 at
00:00 3/6.  I had new problems that came up during the contest. The biggest and
worst one was rf getting into the wireless keyboard changing screens adding
numbers and had to do a reset on the computer one time. This was at it worst
pointing 90 to 160 Degrees towards the house and shack. The 75 meter dipole
didn't want to load up right. The inverted L was acting odd again. I couldn't
get to interested in the test and just walked away a few times with all the
noise. Bad band conditions helped me lose interest. It was nice to see that 10
had some activity. I was still fun just wished to could have put in more
time.Oh well!