[3830] ARRLDX SSB KE7AUB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7aub@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KE7AUB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 01:15:45 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  13      7
   20:  14     10
   15:  36     17
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  64     35  Total Score = 6,720

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, Sunday after 2130Z for me on 15 was the only good daylight propagation
experince. Friday night on 40 was ok, and 80 seemed ok; heard a lot on both
bands that night, but with my staton 80M phone for DX is wishful thinking or
insanity.

I guess the ionosphere, caught what I had been fighting for 2 weeks. This
weekend was the best I've been with a normal temp. This kept me from my usual
night owl shift at the big station.

Plus side is my ferrite on my cable from the antenna works! 40M is now useable
again, a sold 75 pct reduction in noise that arrived with new neighbors behind
me a year ago. A bit better on the other bands except for 160 - that's another
problem.

Thanks for all who heared my rut of the littler signal.