[3830] ARRLDX SSB K5YAA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g.j.jerry.chouinard@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K5YAA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:07:45 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   11     9
   80:   43    33
   40:  103    53
   20:  211    67
   15:  100    38
   10:   75    18
-------------------
Total:  543   218  Total Score = 355,122

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

As noted in my 160 CQWW SSB writing, CW more funner than SSB. Conditions not too
good for sure. East Europe signals heard but not hearing calls from the mid
west, at least this midwest station. This is the first time in quite a while
that working through the east coast became hard work again.

A couple of 6 banders 8P5A and PJ2T and several 5 banders logged. I think
everyone in Brazil now has a radio. Thanks SA for hoisting the total Q count.

Thanks also to ARRL for continued support of this one. Those behind the scene
workers also need our thanks.

73, Jerry K5YAA