[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 14:30:05 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 8

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  13
   40:  41
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  57  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,964

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of CWA's this morning. Great job, guys!

Look out guys. I was toying with the idea of doing a manually keyed CWT after
it started, but decided not to.

But, I may well do it at 19z. So don't be surprised by hearing progressively
poor keying from me as the CWT progresses.

A BIG welcome to Bob/N5RP on joining CWOps! He was the op this morning who
slowed down his exchange transmission speed at his member number by about 10wpm
to absolutely certain we are all aware he is a brand new member and must be
treated with respect and admiration. yeah, right.

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)