[3830] CWopsT K5AX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cwops@cwopsgroup.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5AX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 20:15:32 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 8

Call: K5AX
Operator(s): K5AX
Station: K5AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SE TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  36
   20:  56
   15:   1
   10:
------------
Total:  93  Mults = 81  Total Score = 7,533

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Q's.
CWA's - 19
None Numbered Participants - 10 (Includes W7SW)
Good session. Enjoyed the pace.
N1MM dumped the new Call History File _CWOPS_1799.  Had to make quick load of
the most recent. Then ok. Wonder if anyone else had this happen.
N3JT was loud on 40M but he could not hear me.
Good to hear the G-, DL- and I-stations. Thats all the Europeans I heard this
session.
Ran leisurely SO2R. Learned a couple tricks. But still got my RUN freq snatched
twice. Once by K3WJV, and once by K2SX. But since they are both rookies, I'll
let them slide this time!. Bwahaha.
Rig:
2 X K-3
1 X 2K-FA
160 - UTLS
80 - Inv Vee
40 - 2 el Shorty 40 at 65'
20 - 4 el Force 12 Mono EF-420 1993 Model on a 32' boom at 57-ish feet.
20/15/10 - Moseley TA33N at 50 feet
SAL-30 Receiving Antenna in the front yard. (True).